Hi Holden! You did such a great job! You are such a good reader, I know this because I hear you reading every night! I'm going to show this to mom when I get home! Have a great day! How did you like having your Birthday in Utah? Didn't you think Promontory was so cool? I loved skiing! You were probably the best skier on that mountain! Love You! - Bennett
Hi Holden! You did such a great job! You are such a good reader, I know this because I hear you reading every night! I'm going to show this to mom when I get home! Have a great day! How did you like having your Birthday in Utah? Didn't you think Promontory was so cool? I loved skiing! You were probably the best skier on that mountain! Love You!
ReplyDelete- Bennett
Great job Holden!
ReplyDeleteHey Holden. This is awesome. Your video is amazing. Great job!
ReplyDelete